To enhance safety on our waterways and to support maritime safety in Queensland by providing quality education, training, and promoting good seamanship.
Code of Ethics
– member of BoatSafe Industry Association of Queensland
- Act honestly and fairly in all business dealings with the consumer
- Maintain professional courtesy and integrity at all times
- Ensure all advertising and representations are truthful and accurate
- At all times act in an environmentally responsible manner
- Do all that is possible to promote safe boating and education practices
- Render accurate, truthful and expert advice to the community
- Strive for excellence in quality of service to customers
Townsville Boat Licences will refund in full, course fees paid when students give prior notice of 3 days of their need to cancel. Less than 3 days notice, the student will be given the opportunity to transfer to another date within 6 months.
No refunds will be given for No-Shows or Expired Gift Vouchers. Fees paid and Valid Gift Vouchers are transferable.