To enhance safety on our waterways and to support maritime safety in Queensland by providing quality education, training, and promoting good seamanship.
Code of Ethics
– member of BoatSafe Industry Association of Queensland
- Act honestly and fairly in all business dealings with the consumer
- Maintain professional courtesy and integrity at all times
- Ensure all advertising and representations are truthful and accurate
- At all times act in an environmentally responsible manner
- Do all that is possible to promote safe boating and education practices
- Render accurate, truthful and expert advice to the community
- Strive for excellence in quality of service to customers
Townsville Boat Licences conducts On-Line Training only. We feel this is the best and most convenient way to obtain your Boat Licence.
No refunds are applicable for those who
- do not turn up or are late on the day. A $100 reassessment Fee will be charged to reschedule to another time/day.
- do not complete the on-line theory or on water training and assessment.
- move away from the Townsville area, or area of that course booked before completion of the complete course.
Once the course is paid for on-line, a Credit or Refund will be given to those who cannot complete the course within 3 months due to health reasons. Proof will need to be supplied to validate this option.